Party Bus Wording On Invite Help Me ): Friendless&+other?

Help me ): friendless&+other? - party bus wording on invite

So, if I as the 1st or 2 Class young. I had four best friends, they call it .. Emily Cassidy, Vivianne & Analeigh. Best Friends to start kindergarten, I spoke with them forever. (Although, I was with two of four in real life.) Especially seeing her on the bus. if one of us in a fight, the other two that are behind each of them, defend them. Whenever I am invited to my party, but I could not even upload them all, so that he is a demand. Cassidy is not yet ripe for a reason. my next birthday, I invite all of you. Cassidy has not arrived yet. Then, when the nursery ready for the summer, I think, only separately. Then my other two best friends started one day dizzy just to say "You can not play with us today, playing with water" after that I no longer speak with them., / And that's where I think my car cofidence deflated over time, we reject it was a great fear. now I'm in 7th Class, without friends and alone. People talk about me, but ii do not even know what to say, I'm speechless. WHANo, I do? D: Do you think I did even though he did speak with them?

We are so close (or, if

1 comments:

Soso said...

oh, it's sad to collect. happened to me is, but ...): 8th Class in the 9th in now. i still havent completely overcome, the fight with them, including Thomas are friends. the thing is. U Can not Hide ur self in the world to friends did it to go and talk to people UR. enjoy life. Do not let the past take on U Girl 9 The sick 15 degrees I care if u wana Give U My MSN Messenger to talk at this time to remember the good fortune (good and
smile

Post a Comment