How To Clear Phlegm On A 10 Week Old I Have A Lot Of Phlegm In My Throat.?

I have a lot of Phlegm in my throat.? - how to clear phlegm on a 10 week old

Well, I'm 16 years old, I had a sore throat since I was ten. In the last two months I was white mucus. When I wake up in the morning, and I have lots of green, yellow, light or dark. I'm smoking a cigarette. When I cough, phlegm in obtaining clear, dark spots on them. In asking whether this is normal. Our family is not much money, and I want to see whether it is a serious problem. Also keep a bin next to my bed because I wake up in the middle of the night because I can not breathe and have to throw everything and return to. And every two weeks, I got a really bad cough. Ive had this offer be for several months, probably 10 or 11.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh! STOP !!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment