Vcr S Video A Great Monster ATI X1300 Tv Card & VCR?

ATI x1300 Tv Card & VCR? - vcr s video a great monster

I have one in 2006, Radeon X1300 PCI Express graphics card that I plug my video but can not make it work. The disk is and will remain on my system, because he bought. Works well with video games, etc. I have all cables connected properly and I'm still not possible to have received the picture and sound, not even play the video recorder. When I connect one of my open video editing / caputure various software and try to by input / output cable software crashes, which I do that using. I have tried using the software with the TV card and provided the research station, but is still nothing.

Please help, what am I doing wrong?

3 comments:

higdon_f... said...

I think you need to activate the RCA adapter, go to Display Properties (right click on desktop and select Properties, Settings)

higdon_f... said...

I think you need to activate the RCA adapter, go to Display Properties (right click on desktop and select Properties, Settings)

Adnan Sallam said...

In the possession of such software is not supplied with the TV in the compounds of the exploration set.

Post a Comment